For a homogeneous mixing of two or more gases, the gas mixture is continuously analysed. With help of proportional valves the mixture is fed in an exact ratio to a background gas. Various analysis methods, e.g. TCD, NDIRE, UV, fuel cells, etc) can be used to analyze the gases to be supplied. The analysis are read out via a PID controller , which controls the proportional valves.
The gases are mixed in a chaos demister and, if necessary, a buffering can be done with an additional volume.
The gas mixer can store internally analogue and limit values and make them available for further processing via a terminal block. In case toxic or explosive gas mixtures, the interior of the controller can be checked for leaks.
With the gas mixer also contaminated gases can be precleaned and mixed.
About gas mixers:
- Supply of industrial furnaces
- Gas mixture of cracked ammoniak gas
- Semiconductro industry
- Precial metal processing
- Central gas supplies
- Production of test gas
- Froduction of forming gas
- Chemical industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
Benefits at a glance
- Various gas concentrations adjustable
- System freely configurable
- Several gases can be mixed into one mixture
- Many readable paramers and limit values
- Self-optimizing PID Controller
- For various flows rates and upstream pressures
- Various interfaces
- Controller with touch display
- Assembly according to customer requirements
- Analysis in the cabinet or on the system
Ensures a homogeneous mixing of gases
Quality assurance of the generated gas mixture
can be separated spatially
self-optimizing and free parameterisable