Thermal conductivity analyzer
The thermal conductivity analyzer (TCD) GasAN.TCD reliably measures gas components in different compositions. The TCD can analyse with up to 4 remote sensors, also it can measure with a built-in sensor. The version with built-in sensor offers various integrated options, such as filter, pump, flowmeter and needle valve. In case of external cells, these can also be installed with gas conditioning.
The analyzer is suitable for applications in various environments in industry and laboratories. It can be used with highly corrosive gases. The GasAn-TCD offers best measurement accuracy and reproducibility of the readings.
The measuring principle uses a heated resistance wire that is surrounded by the measuring medium. The wire changes the resistance value equivalent to an equilibrium temperature and compares this value with a reference value.
The easy-to-use menu is available in several languages can be operated via the easy-to-read touch display.
The measuring device reliably determines the concentration of various gases using the TCD princple. The determinability depends on the difference in thermal conductivity to the background gases. Gases can be analysed using the following table:
- aluminium industry
- steel industry
- manufacturing and examination of special gases
- food industry
- inert glove boxes
- semiconductor industry
- complex analysis systems
- pharmaceutical industry
- thermical afterburnings
- heat treatment
- chemical industry
Benefits at a glance
- Different sample gases can be realised
- Bypass cell or encapsulated cell
- Best reproducibility of the readings
- Maintenance and calibration in Germany
- Several analogue outputs
- Several cells can be measured via one analyzer
- Many Hhardware options
- Optional interfaces: RS 485 (Master o. Slave, Skip Protocol own protocol), W-LAN, LAN, Modbus, USB, RS 232 (long Distance up to 5 km), printer, relay outputs, etc.
- optional inputs: Barcode Scanner, RS 232, etc.
- various languages selectable
- user-friendly, easy-to-read touch display