Moisture tracing analyzer- MM500
The moisture analyzer MM500 has been designed for moisture tracing in gases. The measuring sensor operates in accordance with the phosphorepentoxide principle (P2O5) and detects reliably moisture levels from 0.01…1000 ppm. Alternatively the analyzer can display the measuring value as dewpoint in °C or °F.
The applied P2O5 principle is an absolute measuring method, where no calabration is required.
- T90: 60 sec (Race version)
- Accuracy and reproducibility: 5% of measuring value
The MM500 is available with three various casings. All casings can be customised and extended on request. For example plugs, mounting brackets, handles or jack rings can be mounted. On demand an air-flushed casing in EX version is available.
- Bench casing – MM510 – 190x137x410mm
- Field casing IP66 -MM520 – 460x380x160mm
- 19″ rack – MM530 – 178x484x410mm
The measuring range of the MM500 can be defined as moisture content or as dewpoint.
- Moisture content (volume): 0.01…1000ppm
- Dewpoint (Celsius): -95.0…>7.0°C approx.
- Dewpoint (Fahrenheit): -140…45.0°F approx.
The moisture analyzer MM500 can be configured to customer’s demand. It can be equipped with numerous options and accessories. This is for example:
- External sensor
- Differential pressure monitoring
- Measuring value alarms
- Analogue outputs (0/4…20ma, 0…10V)
- Electrical options for EX areas
- Internal bypass
- Additive manufacture
- Aluminium industry
- Analysis of gas storage and cylinders
- EX areas
- Reasearch and training
- Gas manufacture
- Glass manufacture
- Glove boxes
- Food and beverage industry
- Semiconductor industry
- Soldering equipment
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Heat treatment
- Printing industry
- Reflow furnaces
- Welding equipment
Benefits at a glance
- Long lifetime of the sensors
- Quick response times
- No calibration require
- Numerous options available
- Also for EX areas
- Maintenance and calibration in Germany
- Insensitive against vibrations and positions
- Good readability
Combinable with other instruments
WITH EXTERNAL SENSOR